Oryginalna strona colobot.cba.pl umarła, gdy cba.pl przestało oferować darmowy hosting. To jest statyczny mirror, pobrany w 2018. ~krzys_h
 Polski Portal COLOBOTa - COLOBOT Polish Portal
Forum - Polski Portal COLOBOTa
Strona głównaStrona główna UżytkownicyUżytkownicy GrupyGrupy StatystykiStatystyki

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Melduję się do pracy!
Autor Wiadomość
PoxiPol 
Chicken

Wysłany: 04-03-2012, 23:16   Melduję się do pracy!

Witam, na imię mi Mariusz, I mieszkam w Anglii : )
To oznacza, ze plynnie spracham w obu językach, I chętnie pomoge z czymkolwiek zwiazanym z tlumaczeniem itp. Jestem dosyc podekscytowany mysla o waszym nowym projekcie Colobota. Kiedy trzeba, potrafie pracowac godzinami, a takze dobrze organizowac moj czas. Prosze piszcie na gg, moge sie z wami podzielic moimi starszymi projektami gier, moja fotografia, albo mozemy sobie w jakas gierke multi pograc : )
Wyczekuje z przyjemnoscia wspolpracy z wami!

Schocker 
Wants cookies!

Twoja ulubiona misja: Hmm... All.
Wysłany: 04-03-2012, 23:39   

Welcome to our community! :)

It's nice to see new users, especially when they are willing to help us. Read the stickied topics and pay attention to the "COLOBOT 2" forum. As You are a fluent English speaker, I think we'll have a few topics to talk about.

I just hope You won't leave us after a week or so. :P

(Ach, musiałem, po prostu musiałem. ^^)

Mrocza 

Twoja ulubiona misja: Swobodna na Ziemi
Wysłany: 05-03-2012, 08:14   

Maybe it is time to resurrect our forgotten english board?
More posts there will bring us more visitors.

Berserker 
Dark Ness

Twoja ulubiona misja: Ofrenia
Wysłany: 05-03-2012, 14:26   

Rotfl. one international user and everybody suddenly start showing off with foreign language skills.

Simbax 
Mod

Twoja ulubiona misja: Wszystkie na Krystalii
Wysłany: 05-03-2012, 14:40   

I don''t speak english very good, but I want to learn it. I changed default language in all my programs (Windows too) to english and I started to visit more international sites instead of polish. Now show all mistakes that I wrote :>

Abadon 
Administrator forum
Administrator

Wysłany: 05-03-2012, 19:14   

Witaj na pokładzie.

PoxiPol 
Chicken

Wysłany: 05-03-2012, 20:04   

Cytat:
I don't speak english very good, but I want to learn it. I changed default language in all my programs (Windows too) to english and I started to visit more international sites instead of polish. Now show all mistakes that I wrote

I don't speak english too good, but I want to learn it. I changed my languages in all my programs (Windows too) to english, and started to visit more international sites, instead of polish sites. Now, show me all the mistakes I made writing this.

Most of the mistakes here, were so minor, they would go unnoticed by a typical native speaker. I myself, was put in the top english class, while other natives were in sets lower than me. Nobody expects from you to use perfect grammar, although it is always nice, and easier to understand.
Remember to listen to the language. Understanding it by ear, and reading it, is a lot different, especially because of the massive accent change between US and UK versions of the language, even with the UK having different dialects like Irish, Scottish and Welsh, together with some spelling and word meaning variances. I suggest watching children's TV shows like 'Pokoyo' or 'Curious George'. They really are fun, with 'Pokoyo' being great for learning the British pronunciation, and 'Curious George' teaching you to cope with foreign accents, as well as being an overall nice cartoon to watch. I'm 16, and I still love it.
In england, almost every TV program has subtitles, which also really help when listening to a show, but being unable to understand something. Together with allowing me to eat crisps while watching TV, cos I don't really need to hear it then : )
(You might have realised I have used cos, rather than because. That's British slang. I'm sorry, it's natural now.)

Berserker 
Dark Ness

Twoja ulubiona misja: Ofrenia
Wysłany: 05-03-2012, 21:46   

Cytat:
(You might have realised I have used cos, rather than because. That's British slang. I'm sorry, it's natural now.)

Cuz you can!

Wersja do druku

Skocz do: