Oryginalna strona colobot.cba.pl umarła, gdy cba.pl przestało oferować darmowy hosting. To jest statyczny mirror, pobrany w 2018. ~krzys_h

Polski Portal COLOBOTa
COLOBOT Polish Portal

COLOBOT in general - 3D Design

michaeldagnell - 11-03-2012, 23:12
Temat postu: 3D Design
Hi I'm an amateur 3D artist and I would like to offer my services for this project. Here is a link to some samples of my portfolio

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeyd18/

Schocker - 11-03-2012, 23:23

Hello Michael.

We are glad to have a new user from abroad. ^^ May I know how did you hear about us?

Your 3D models are pretty slick, I like them. We are currently concentrating our efforts on getting to know the code, but we'll keep you posted on the progress. The only thing about the models that we concluded from the source, is that they are, unfortunately, hardcoded. It makes it harder to work with them, at least for the time being. Stay tuned, though.

adiblol - 11-03-2012, 23:27

Schocker napisał/a:
they are, unfortunately, hardcoded
Collision zones are hardcoded, not the models themselves.
michaeldagnell - 11-03-2012, 23:30

I heard of this project from a friend- I think he goes by Poxipol on here. It all seems exciting! I'd love to be kept in the loop, and whenever you need me, just contact me.
Madman07 - 12-03-2012, 09:20

Michaeldagnell, great Atlantis model, i like it :)
PoxiPol - 12-03-2012, 22:25

Make use of him guys. I don't wanna do all the work.
Mrocza - 12-03-2012, 22:38

PoxiPol napisał/a:
I don't wanna do all the work.

And you do not have to. It seems that we have plenty of 3D graphic designers now.

Schocker - 12-03-2012, 22:39

Mrocza napisał/a:
PoxiPol napisał/a:
I don't wanna do all the work.

And you do not have to. It seems that we have plenty of 3D graphic designers now.

In fact, we are currently looking for experienced programmers, at least for the time being.

PoxiPol - 13-03-2012, 12:14

That can be arranged!
lukas_j - 17-03-2012, 23:15

michaeldagnell, users from this forum aren't profesionalist :D We are amateur, you too ;] Some users writing programs, some make 3d objects, some make textures, some make missions ;)

I think, you can help with 3d graphic.

Hmm, good idea! I think - you can help us with translating Colobot to english language ;) It is good idea, michaeldagnell?

PoxiPol - 21-07-2012, 13:41

Since we have programmers working right now, we should do here the same thing I proposed on the polish section. Dump all the models from the original Colobot here, or you know, a link to the dump, so that our amateur 3D designer can do his work in upgrading the designs ; )